In the description for each page, you can find the page navigation (so you can advance to the next page with ease) as well as the artist that made that page (so if you liked the page, or the artist's work, be sure to stop by their profile! ^^)
Start enjoying the utter randomness by clicking here!
Hello, everyone! I hope you're having a good summer. Lets kick things off with an awesome group activity, a comic collab! This isn't your regular comic collab, though. No, it is much better! I used to do this activity with a forum I frequented and I would like to share this activity with you guys! Read the details to learn what it's all about.
Considering that this is a LoZ group, this comic will be a LoZ comic. We will have a minimum of 30 participants and each participant must make one page. At the bottom of this entry, you will see a numbered list, which represents the pages. You can choose whichever page you want to do. We'll get started once we have 30 participants. You can jump in during the creation process, but you'll be put at the end of the list, so if you want an early page, come in early!
The way this comic is going to be made is kinda like the game Telephone, the game where you whisper something to one person then they whisper it to the next person and so on until the final person, who says the outcome out loud. The fun of this is that nobody will know how this comic will turn out because you only get to see the page before your own. When you receive a Note with a page, be it from me (I'll be starting the comic) or someone else, you'll start working on your page. You have four (4) days to work on it, otherwise you will be skipped (if you feel that you'll be late, tell me before the 4 days are up and I'll give you some extra time.) Once you complete your page, upload it to Sta.sh or any other image hosting site and send it to me in a Note as well as the next person, who will start on their page. When they finish, they'll send it to the next person and so on. Once the final person has completed their page, all the pages will be posted on this journal entry.
So, in short, you receive a page > you make your page > you send your page to me and the next person > wash, rinse, and repeat until the last person > enjoy the results. If its still not clear to you, here's an example from the forum I mentioned earlier.
- Time to work on your page
- Ability to upload your page
- Group rules apply
- No OCs (only LoZ characters)
- If you redesign a character from their original design in the games, please give them a proper introduction stating their name
- Don't post your page on your deviantArt gallery (it's suppose to be secret!)
- You have 4 days to work on your page, otherwise you will be skipped
- Send the page to me AND the next person once you're done
- The only thing that should be on your note to the next person would be the rules that you were sent and your own page (do not add additional instructions!)
- Page dimensions must be 612x792 pixels (8.5"x11")
- Use some content from the previous page (it should have at least SOME consistency)
Aeridis YukiraHanou(SKIPPED) girldirtbiker To0nLink Lillian1810(SKIPPED) KrayComics iluvmanga2000 HollyLu(SKIPPED) OrchidSong24(SKIPPED) Jeako(SKIPPED) dalastboss Triforcefangirl Piano-1468 ClaireCherry CorvusRone NeitoRibasGirl(SKIPPED) girldirtbiker DanielsDoodles(SKIPPED) Rin-Egin(SKIPPED) theonlybriman47 TheSilentArtist810 Gerlint
If you want in, just post in the comments! Any question? Just ask!